On Peppy’s rework and new skills
- Slight improvement in Boldness skills. The most significant change in initial speed improves the overall durability of the team. Depending on the assembly, it could be a counter to the Dante and Sebastian.
- Ascension skills now allow for damage reduction and additional attacks.
- The Ascension skill of the masquerade is somewhat confusing. It reads like a skill that retries granting debuffs if the opponent triggers a debuff cut. This can be interpreted as a skill that will massively deplete Sebastian’s debuff cuts, in addition to nullifying Khorus’ probability of preventing debuffs with a high probability.
- The basic feel is largely unchanged from the previous version.
- Difficult to be active against Rufus and Isaac.
Team Plan Sumple
Peppy Got Stronger!(Official Messages)
Peppy became stronger, obtained Ascension Skills, and will have synergy with the new hero Julius! Here you can read everything about her improvements!
Let’s look at her Boldness Skill changes:
- Before: Casts a shield sphere on an ally for 4 seconds (and for the first time the shield applies 17 seconds into the battle). Whenever a shielded ally receives damage, the sphere damages the nearest rivals.
- After: Casts a shield sphere on an ally for 5 seconds (and for the first time the shield applies 3 seconds into the battle). Whenever a shielded ally receives damage, the sphere damages the nearest rivals.
Peppy now has Ascension Skills:
- Spirit of Boldness on Ascension Rank II: An ally affected by Boldness takes 25% less magic and physical damage. Critical damage to that ally is halved.
- Reckless Masquerade on Ascension Rank V: When Peppy uses Masquerade effect, an enemy always takes magic damage. If an enemy evades a Masquerade effect, the skill is applied to them again, but no more than 3 times.
With all these changes Peppy became an even better mage and will be of great use to heroes of Dominion, especially to Julius!