- What is the Dragon’s Claw?
- Event History
- Mini-event in the same style
- Hero Bundle
- Daily Bundle
What is the Dragon’s Claw?
- The 14th mini-event after K’arkh ,Andvari, ..and any.
- The main prizes were a Qing Mao Doll and Qing Mao Soul Stone.
- You could say that this event is for collecting Qing Mao Soul Stone.
- If you’re not interested in the Qing Mao Soul Stone, I think it’s fine there.
- There is a dedicated bundle and a daily bundle.
The former princess of the Qing dynasty is going to defend the world. Now inseparable, Qing Mao and Qing Long will take advantage of their curse to serve the Dominion!
Dragon’s Claw Quest Details
- 1. Log in (MAX 3) : Achieved by logging in to Hero Wars every day.
- 2. Get VIP (MAX 3,500) : Valkyrie’s favor counts.
- 3. Spend Emeralds (MAX 65,000) : Use Emeralds in Campaign, but it’s also effective to forgo them.
- 4. Spend energy (MAX 15,000) : The only prize is a soul stone, so it’s okay.
Dragon’s Claw Playing for a Good Deal
- Use Emeralds in your campaign. 50 Emeralds worth each day is especially recommended. This will allow you to efficiently complete the quests No. 3 and 4.
- Finish the event without receiving the completed quest rewards; you will receive Qing Mao’s Soul Stone in the Mail. You will receive Qing Mao’s Soul Stone in your Mail, and it will have a 3-day expiration date. If you receive this Soul Stone after the weekend event has begun, you will be able to complete the Soul Stone Quest.
(We can’t guarantee that there will really be a Soul Stone Quest on the weekend. Just prepare in advance and be lucky if there is one, because you can get the extra quests just by staggering the pickup by a few days. Be careful not to forget to pick it up.)
- If you combine the purchase of Valkyrie’s Favor, you will achieve 100 VIP!
For those who think they can buy Jorgan Soul Stones at the Shop.
- Qing Mao’s Soul Stone is also available at the Outland Shop
- The difficulty level of obtaining soul stones is very low, and it may be considered unnecessary to rely on this event.
- However, since the Outland Shop is available for the purchase of skin stones, it is better to take advantage of this event and use the Outland Coin to purchase skin stones, which will work better in total.
- The reason is that skinstones require more than soulstones and take longer to develop.
About Dragon’s Claw Quest Prizes
You can obtain Qing Mao Soul Stone, and Qing Mao Doll.
Qing Mao Doll
- Monday, June 27, 2022 (3 days)
Mini-event in the same style
- You can get a large amount of Qing Mao Soul Stone.
- Equipment fragments are uniformly x5.
- There are many types of equipment fragments, so it is difficult to get the one you want.
- Cost performance is not promising.
- Considering the sharing with guild mates, there is a certain meaning to low price bundles.
Estimated Emerald equivalent for each bundle
- 1,946JPY bundle = 9,190 Emeralds(x1.6)
- 3,891JPY bundle = 20,390 Emeralds(x1.7)
- 7,783JPY bundle = 45,450 Emeralds(x1.9)
- 13,620JPY bundle = 79,100 Emeralds(x1.9)
- 23,349JPY bundle = 137,200 Emeralds(x2)
Estimated Emerald equivalent for each bundle(in Guild will get)
- 1,946JPY bundle = 19,108 Emeralds(x3.3)
- 3,891JPY bundle = 40,226 Emeralds(x3.4)
- 7,783JPY bundle = 75,204 Emeralds(x3.2)
- 13,620JPY bundle = 128,690 Emeralds(x3.1)
- 23,349JPY bundle = 206,626 Emeralds(x2.9)
During this event, there will be daily bundle sales.
The bundle contents are not specifically related to the event.
Elemental Synergy Bundle
The bundle was sold for 24 hours only on the first day of the event.
Secrets of Outland Bundle
The bundle was sold for 24 hours only on the 2nd day of the event.
Valkyrie’s Artifacts Bundle
The bundle was sold for 24 hours only on the 3rd day of the event.