- What is a pet?
- Sanctuary - released at Team Level 40
- How to upgrade your pets
- Appearance of new pets
- Teamup of pets
- Pet Skills
- Related Articles
What is a pet?
- Released at Team Level 40.
- Training cost per power is a little heavier than that of heroes, and they do not grow well.
- However, the degree of training of pets can make a big difference in the win rate of hero battles. In particular, support (patron) is an underrated strength on top of power, and can be interpreted as a totem of hero battles.
Sanctuary – released at Team Level 40
How to upgrade your pets
- Practically, there are two types of pets: precocious and mature.
- Mainly collect training materials in adventures, pet events, sanctuaries, and bundles.
- There are three parameters for raising pets.
- Level: Raised by pet potion. It is easy to be the first to reach the highest level.
- Rank(Equipment): Priority should be given to equipment that increases support power. It grows more than Star.
- Star: Less cost-effective than equipment. It will be a long-term commitment.
The Great Storm
Appearance of new pets
- New pets appear every year around fall.
- New pets will be added to each existing hero’s potential patrons and may greatly improve the role of some heroes.
- A dedicated event is held at the time of its appearance (implementation). The event name differs each time, but the quest contents and format are almost the same.
Teamup of pets
- A maximum of 6 pets (1 companion and 5 patrons) can be teamup.
- Each hero has a specific number of pets that can be patronized, from which he/she can choose. For some heroes, only certain pets are available as patrons.
- Reuse is limited in some game modes, such as Grand Arena, Minion Warfare, and CoW Defense.
- Unlike heroes, CoW attacks and guild raid boss battles can be used repeatedly.
- Unlike heroes, they are not disabled or stunned.
- Some buffs seem to be effective, e.g. Fenris and Sebastian are compatible.
Selective display of Companion Pet
Selective display of Support Pet (patron pet)
- Like heroes, pets get 4 skills based on their color up
- The pet skills (1st/2nd) are only activated by one pet companion as the 6th. Affects the entire battle.
- Patron Skill (3rd/4th) affects only the hero to which it is patroned.
- Effective only when accompanied by a companion pet.
- Like Hero’s 1st skill, it is manually activated in manual mode.
- Functions like a totem in titan warfare.
- Very dominant influence on the battlefield, so the choice of companion is almost always based on this skill.
- In CoW, there is an obligatory choice.
- Effective only when companion.
- Like the second skill of the hero, it is automatically activated.
3rd Skill (Bonus Status)
- Effective only when patronized.
- Always strengthens 2 statuses of the target hero.
- The statuses to be enhanced are determined by the pet.
- Some stats may be meaningless depending on the patron’s target hero.
4th Skill (Bonus Skill)
- Effective only for patrons.
- Functions as a passive skill for the target hero.
- Not activated if the target hero dies.