- What is a guaranteed Totem drop?
- Related Articles
What is a guaranteed Totem drop?
- It’s also known as Bad Luck Protection.
- It is a system where you will always receive a Totem based on how much emeralds you use at the Altar of the Elements.
- It occurs when the number of Totems you have obtained up to that point is low on Altar.
- Changes depending on the amount of emeralds used, and does not change even if you use Titan Artifact Sphere.
- Determined by pure emerald usage; 20% off sale events require you to run an extra altar
The first two are special
- Only for the first two, you can get a guaranteed Totem drop with very few emeralds.
- Only the first two Totems will have the most powerful attributes at the time.
- It is best not to use the Elemental Spirit Summoning Sphere until you have these two Totems.
How to specify the attribute of a guaranteed Totem drop
- Raise the titan of the attribute you wish to use for the Totem so that it has the highest power.
- Use the current power of the guild battle to line up the titans for each attribute and check the power for each attribute.
- Perform a guaranteed Totem drop with the power checked.
- Only valid for the first two.
- The first and second Totems are determined by the power of the titan at that moment. Check each time to make sure you don’t get a different attribute.
Note: How to get a free Totem
- The first totem uses a quest. The first totem is a quest that costs 500 emeralds x 9 at the altar. This will give you 5,000 emeralds and a fixed totem.
- You have a chance of getting it in the Letter to Winter Claus. In addition, it is said to have a 100% chance under certain conditions.
- If you use Titan Artifact Sphere, there is a chance that you will get a Totem as well as an Emerald.
A guaranteed Totem drop can be very far away.
- The chance of getting a Totem from the altar is said to be about 1/2000.
- guaranteed Totem drops are designed for more unlucky situations.
- Therefore, if you continue to draw Totems as expected, you will need millions of emeralds until the next guaranteed Totem drop.
- The remedy for this situation is to use the Elemental Spirit Summoning Beads to force the progress of the guaranteed Totem drop.
- When you get a Totem with the Elemental Spirit Summoning Beads, it is considered to have been obtained with a guaranteed Totem drop, and the status of the guaranteed Totem drop is set.
There are three ways to check if your guaranteed Totem drop
- Contact support by email.
- Use fan-made plug-ins (but there is no guarantee of safety)
- Use the developer tools from the browser options and directly refer to the table data.
Table of guaranteed Totem drops
|Totem Fragment||Total Emeralds spent|
you have a 1/3 chance from getting totem from Santa…
Definitely not truth. Based on inner guild pool = it seems that weighs for each reward are different
Thank you. It is true that the probability seems arbitrary, so I removed the 1/3 statement.