About Explorer’s Moves
- Used in Seasonal Adventures.
- Explanation: This is not an item that is reset for each individual Season Adventure but rather one that can be carried over to the next Season Adventure.
When is it consumed?
- Explorer’s Moves are used when opening new squares to gain rewards. Some squares can be opened without using an Explorer’s Move.
- The consumption of an Explorer’s Move is not governed by the rule that treasure chests do not consume it.
- As of 10/11/2023, only squares No. 1 and No. 5 on the map do not require an Explorer’s Move. All other squares require an Explorer’s Move for both towers and treasure chests.
Cases of Non-Consumption
- Squares designated as non-consumable on the map are not consumed.
- Unlike regular adventures, seasonal adventures do not have the concept of a current location on the map. Therefore, a “move” is not used for navigation. You can open any squares you want in any order, regardless of their placement.
- Currently, there is no screen display for consuming or not consuming.
About Specification Changes
- Whether or not an Explorer’s Move is consumed may be altered after the fact. (It has already been changed once since the start of Mysterious Island.)
How to Obtain
- The Seasons events (such as Pet Season).
- Seasonal adventure map rewards.
- Primarily, use them to target the grand prize squares you desire, such as towers and treasure chests.
- Any surplus should be carried over to the next Seasonal Adventure.