- Titan Brawl Recommended Teams
- Method Description
- Defeat Water, Fire, Earth
- Defeat Dark and Light
- Actual results : 22 wins and 0 losses
- How to win in other regulations
- Play Guide
Titan Brawl Recommended Teams
- When playing against different opponents, employ a strategy that involves using only two teams. The decision on which teams to use should be based on the elements of the opponents.
- The effectiveness of each team in attacking opponents with specific composite attributes varies on a case-by-case basis.
- While there may be instances where losses occur, the goal is to achieve a win rate of 22 games out of 5 losses.
Validation of Attack Teams
- The attack teams are thoroughly validated by testing them at maximum power during Combat training.
- Specifically, 10 tests are conducted when either Eden or Silva is involved in the battles. This is not a guild war, so we think it’s enough.
Defeat Water, Fire, Earth
Recommended Attack Team
Team 1 : Earth 4 + Araji
Team 2 : Earth 4 + Hyperion
Team 3 : Angus + Avalon + Super 3
Team 4 : Angus + Sylva + Super 3
Team 5 : Water 4 + Araji
Team 6 : Water 4 + Eden
Team 7 : Moloch + Ignis + Super 3 *
* This team lose about one out of every five times.