- Mojo’s Brawls Overview
- Mojo’s Brawls Explanation
- What is Brawl?
- Brawl Shop
- After the Event
- Brawl Treasure Bundle
- Daily Bundle
Mojo’s Brawls Overview
- A special event held in conjunction with Mojo’s rework.
- Gather all of Mojo’s materials at once.
- There is a lot of equipment in the store prizes, but be aware that most of it is not very cost effective.
- An arena-style event called Brawl.
- Five days of events.
- Quest prizes are not very profitable, so it is better to prioritize other events for emerald use
- The coins you get for winning or losing Brawl are very profitable. Think of it as an arena event, and aim for a max reward of 5 losses or less every day.
Mojo spent years amassing knowledge and perfecting his skill. Now the time has come to show them in action who’s the most powerful shaman of the Zarakkar tribe! The spirits of old shroud the jungle in a mysterious haze as they heed the shaman’s call, flickering flames dancing on the wood of ancient totems. Mojo’s ritual begins!
Mojo’s Brawls Explanation
Mojo’s Brawls How to Play
- Collect Brawl Coins from event quests, Brawl battles, and Emeralds.
- Use Brawl Coins to buy items in the Brawl Shop.
- Purchased items can be used to train other Heroes besides Mojo.
Mojo’s Brawls Quest Details
Event Name:Shaman’s Calling
- 1. Log in (MAX 3): Achieved by logging in to Hero Wars every day.
- 2. Spend Emeralds (MAX 100,000) : Use Emeralds in Campaign and Outland.
- 3. Get VIP (MAX 9,000) : Probably a bonus for the x4 sale that starts on Friday.
- 4. Spend energy (MAX 15,000) : 5 days x 3,000 + the time difference between updates will add up.
- 5. Open chests in Outland (MAX 200) : Open a Chest of Emerald x90 every day.
- 6. Start or join Adventure (MAX 5): Raidable.
- 7. Open Artifact Chests (MAX 100) : Release the keys you have saved.
- 8. Open chests in Tower (MAX 100) : I recommend using the time difference technique to open up to 90
Shaman’s Calling All Quests
About Mojo’s Brawls Quest Prizes
You can obtain Mojo Soul Stone, Brawl Coin, and Mojo Doll.
Mojo’s Brawls Value Playing
- Spend 50 Emeralds x2 every day during the event to advance the quest in the campaign.
And beyond if you can afford it. Also, use the time difference between updates to stack 6 days.
Try to use emeralds and spend energy at the same time.
- During the event period, spend 90 emeralds x6 every day to open the treasure chest in Outland.
If you can afford it, go beyond that. Also, use the time difference between updates to stack 6 days.
Try to use emeralds and open chests in Outland at the same time.
- When considering acquiring VIP, Valkyrie’s favor can also be utilized as 100 VIP.
- Because of the tower quests, you will want to take advantage of the time difference technique in particular.
What is Brawl?
- It’s an irregular arena where you get victory rewards for defeating other players in the server.
- Victory rewards are 22 wins and 6,800 Brawl Coins per day max.
- Defense rewards are 5 wins and 750 Brawl Coins per day max.
- Two potential attackers are always shown. The one you don’t defeat will stay.
- Mojo is fixed, only the pet can be changed.
- After 5 losses, you will need to purchase additional challenges with Emeralds.
- Life is restored once a day.
- Life recovery is based on its own update time, which is staggered from quest updates.
About Brawl’s rewards
- Earn up to 6,800 Brawl Coins per day even if you play for free.
- Equivalent to 13,600 Emeralds for 5 days.
- It’s a bit of a hassle, but due to the importance of collecting the Hands of Glory in the store, you want to achieve as much as possible.
- Only on the first day, you can easily win against NPCs if you start off with a dash (because other players don’t have a defense team ready).
- Build a relatively versatile organization to reduce the hassle and make it more efficient.
- Aim for a 22-game winning streak to get within 5 losses.
- Due to the large number of battles required, press the ESC key and skip more.
- Since successful defense is important, everyone is trying to be creative, and it has become more difficult for one team to win!
If you lose 5 games in Brawl
- Buy 5 lives for 100 emeralds. The 22 win reward of 2,000 Brawl coins is equivalent to 400 emeralds, so it’s a possible decision.
- Wait for your own update time and try again. In the case of Japan time (UTC+9), the following will happen:
1. Your life will be restored early in the morning at 5:00 a.m.
2. Brawl will be updated at 11:00 a.m. before noon.
(note that your life will not be restored at this time)
Brawl team up
- Dante tanks are a push this time around.
- Heidi axis or Arachne tank is very versatile.
- Specializing in magic is also effective except against Isaac.
- If the opponent’s team is Rufus, a Morrigan will help you win.
Brawl Team sumple and Result
Pet assignments are very important. When utilizing this example, it is recommended that you first configure it as per this sample.
Brawl Team sumple – Application
Since Hero Wars is a game of chemistry, the above teams may also be countered by the defenders.
In such cases, the following variations can often be used to counter the countermeasure.
Variation 1: Join Isaac
Variation 2: Join Arachne
Brawl’s Defense Team
- From this second edition, you can now get defense rewards!
- It’s a good idea to have a team that can defend.
- Teams that can be seen as strong at a glance tend to be avoided.
- A team that looks beatable but is not is effective.
- Rufus is a Mojo counter, so it will be easier to defend with him.
- To make up for the lack of firepower of Mojo, Iris is a popular choice. You can expect a successful defense rate with Iris countermeasures.
- Dante Tank and Mojo Tank can also be expected to have a successful defense rate.
- Teams with multiple healers can expect to improve their time
- Arena Masters and other people who are known to be strong in the server are at a slight disadvantage.
Reference: The 1st Brawl
Reference: The 2nd Brawl
After the Event
- The Brawl Shop will be open for 24 hours after the event ends.
- After the Brawl Shop ends, unused Brawl Coins will be converted at 750 coins:1 Mojo Doll (delivered to the Mail).
- Brawl Coin conversions are rounded up to the nearest whole number. It’s a good idea to leave fractions on purpose.
- Fri, 13 May 2022 (6 days)
Brawl Treasure Bundle
- Sold in conjunction with Brawl event.
- Five types in total.
- There is a share for guild mates. Mail storage period for sharing is 30 days.
- It is recommended to wait for the Emerald x4 sale instead of buying this bundle.
Estimated Emerald equivalent for each bundle
- 1,946JPY bundle = 10,350 Emeralds(x1.8)
- 3,891JPY bundle = 22,500 Emeralds(x1.9)
- 7,783JPY bundle = 46,250 Emeralds(x2)
- 13,620JPY bundle = 81,750 Emeralds(x2)
- 23,349JPY bundle = 141,500 Emeralds(x2)
Estimated Emerald equivalent for each bundle(in Guild will get)
- 1,946JPY bundle = 13,685 Emeralds(x2.3)
- 3,891JPY bundle = 29,750 Emeralds(x2.5)
- 7,783JPY bundle61,475 Emeralds(x2.6)
- 13,620JPY bundle = 121,625 Emeralds(x3)
- 23,349JPY bundle = 229,950 Emeralds(x3.3)
Brawl Treasure Bundle ALL
During this event, there will be daily bundle sales.
The bundle contents are not specifically related to the event.
Elemental Synergy Bundle
The bundle is sell for 24 hours only on the first day of the event.
Secrets of Outland Bundle
The bundle is sell for 24 hours only on the 2nd day of the event.
Valkyrie’s Artifacts Bundle
The bundle is sell for 24 hours only on the 3rd day of the event.
Dominon Pets Bundle
The bundle is sell for 24 hours only on the 4th day of the event.
Wisdom of Asgard
The bundle is sell for 24 hours only on the 5th day of the event.