- Lilith’s Obsession Overview
- Lilith’s Obsession How to Play
- What is Brawl?
- Brawl Shop
- Brawl Treasure Bundle
- Daily Bundle
- List of Brawls Events
Lilith’s Obsession Overview
- A special event held in conjunction with Lilith’s rework.
- Gather all of Lilith’s materials at once.
- There is a lot of equipment in the store prizes, but be aware that most of it is not very cost effective.
- An arena-style event called Brawl.
Lilith’s Obsession How to Play
- Collect Brawl Coins from event quests, Brawl battles, and Emeralds.
- Use Brawl Coins to buy items in the Brawl Shop.
- Purchased items can be used to train other Heroes besides Lilith.
Lilith’s Obsession Quest Details
- 1. Log in (MAX 3): Achieved by logging in to Hero Wars every day.
- 2. Spend Emeralds (MAX 100,000) : Use Emeralds in Campaign and Outland.
- 3. Get VIP (MAX 9,000) : Probably a bonus for the x4 sale that starts on Friday.
- 4. Spend energy (MAX 15,000) : 5 days x 3,000 + the time difference between updates will add up.
- 5. Open chests in Outland (MAX 200) : Open a Chest of Emerald x90 every day.
- 6. Start or join Adventure (MAX 5): Raidable.
- 7. Open Artifact Chests (MAX 100) : Release the keys you have saved.
- 8. Open chests in Tower (MAX 100) : I recommend using the time difference technique to open up to 90
About Lilith’s Obsession Quest Prizes
You can obtain Lilith Soul Stone, Brawl Coin, and Lilith Doll.
Lilith’s Obsession Value Playing
- Spend 50 Emeralds x2 every day during the event to advance the quest in the campaign.
And beyond if you can afford it. Also, use the time difference between updates to stack 4 days.
Try to use emeralds and energy at the same time
- During the event period, spend 90 emeralds x6 every day to open the treasure chest in Outland.
If you can afford it, go beyond that. Also, use the time difference between updates to stack 4 days.
Aim to open the treasure chest in Outland and use energy at the same time.
- If you are thinking about getting VIP, wait until the Friday update time.
There is a good chance that the Emerald x4 sale will start.
- Because of the tower quests, you will want to take advantage of the time difference technique in particular.
What is Brawl?
- It’s an irregular arena where you get victory rewards for defeating other players in the server.
- Victory rewards are 35 wins and 7,000 Brawl coins per day max.
- Two potential attackers are always shown. The one you don’t defeat will stay.
- Lilith is fixed, only the pet can be changed.
- After 5 losses, you will need to purchase additional challenges with Emeralds.
- Life is restored once a day.
- Life recovery is based on its own update time, which is staggered from quest updates.
About Brawl’s rewards
- Earn up to 7,000 Brawl Coins per day even if you play for free.
- Equivalent to x14,000 Emeralds for 5 days.
- It’s a bit of a hassle, but due to the importance of collecting the Hands of Glory in the store, you want to achieve as much as possible.
- Only on the first day, you can easily win against NPCs if you start off with a dash (because other players don’t have a defense team ready).
- Build a relatively versatile organization to reduce the hassle and make it more efficient.
- Aim for a 35-game winning streak to get within 5 losses.
- Due to the large number of battles required, press the ESC key and skip more.
Brawl team composition
- The Heidi axis or Arachne tank is very versatile.
I had 105 wins and 1 loss with this team.
- Except against Isaac, Lian tank and magic team are also effective.
- Against Rufus, it’s easy to win with Morrigan.
- Wed, 19 January 2022 (5 days)
Brawl Treasure Bundle
- Sold in conjunction with the Lilith’s Obsession event.
- Five types in total.
- There is a share for guild mates. Mail storage period for sharing is 30 days.
- It is recommended to wait for the Emerald x4 sale instead of buying this bundle.
Estimated Emerald equivalent for each bundle
- 1,946JPY bundle = 10,350 Emeralds(x1.8)
- 3,891JPY bundle = 22,500 Emeralds(x1.9)
- 7,783JPY bundle = 46,250 Emeralds(x2)
- 13,620JPY bundle = 81,750 Emeralds(x2)
- 23,349JPY bundle = 141,500 Emeralds(x2)
Estimated Emerald equivalent for each bundle(in Guild will get)
- 1,946JPY bundle = 13,685 Emeralds(x2.3)
- 3,891JPY bundle = 29,750 Emeralds(x2.5)
- 7,783JPY bundle61,475 Emeralds(x2.6)
- 13,620JPY bundle = 121,625 Emeralds(x3)
- 23,349JPY bundle = 229,950 Emeralds(x3.3)
Brawl Treasure Bundle ALL
During this event, there will be daily bundle sales.
The bundle contents are not specifically related to the event.
Elemental Synergy Bundle
The bundle was sold for 24 hours only on the first day of the event.
Secrets of Outland Bundle
The bundle was sold for 24 hours only on the 2nd day of the event.
Valkyrie’s Artifacts Bundle
The bundle was sold for 24 hours only on the 3rd day of the event.
Dominon Pets Bundle
The bundle was sold for 24 hours only on the 4th day of the event.
Wisdom of Asgard
The bundle was sold for 24 hours only on the 5th day of the event.