- What is the The Path of Mercy?
- Event History
- Mini-event in the same style
- Hero Bundle
- Daily Bundle
What is the The Path of Mercy?
- The 16th mini-event after K’arkh ,Andvari, ..and any.
- The main prizes were a Thea Doll and Thea Soul Stone.
- You could say that this event is for collecting Thea Soul Stone.
- If you’re not interested in the Thea Soul Stone, I think it’s fine there.
- There is a dedicated bundle and a daily bundle.
In the Old Grove, where the leaves never fall, a weary traveler will find peace and shelter. Thea will help you as she always does, but remember: you’re just a guest.
The Path of Mercy Quest Details
- 1. Log in (MAX 3) : Achieved by logging in to Hero Wars every day.
- 2. Get VIP (MAX 3,500) : Valkyrie’s favor counts.
- 3. Spend Emeralds (MAX 65,000) : Use Emeralds in Campaign, but it’s also effective to forgo them.
- 4. Spend energy (MAX 15,000) : The only prize is a soul stone, so it’s okay.
The Path of Mercy Playing for a Good Deal
- Use Emeralds in your campaign. 50 Emeralds worth each day is especially recommended. This will allow you to efficiently complete the quests No. 3 and 4.
- Finish the event without receiving the completed quest rewards; you will receive Thea’s Soul Stone in the Mail. You will receive Thea’s Soul Stone in your Mail, and it will have a 3-day expiration date. If you receive this Soul Stone after the weekend event has begun, you will be able to complete the Soul Stone Quest.
(We can’t guarantee that there will really be a Soul Stone Quest on the weekend. Just prepare in advance and be lucky if there is one, because you can get the extra quests just by staggering the pickup by a few days. Be careful not to forget to pick it up.)
- If you combine the purchase of Valkyrie’s Favor, you will achieve 100 VIP!
For those who think they can buy Thea Soul Stones at the Shop.
- Thea’s Soul Stone is also available in the Campaign.
- Limited reason to stick with this event if you want to train.
About The Path of Mercy Quest Prizes
You can obtain Thea Soul Stone, and Thea Doll.
- Monday, August 22, 2022 (3 days)
Mini-event in the same style
- You can get a large amount of Thea Soul Stone.
- Equipment fragments are uniformly x5.
- There are many types of equipment fragments, so it is difficult to get the one you want.
- Cost performance is not promising.
- Considering the sharing with guild mates, there is a certain meaning to low price bundles.
Estimated Emerald equivalent for each bundle
- 1,946JPY bundle = 9,190 Emeralds(x1.6)
- 3,891JPY bundle = 20,390 Emeralds(x1.7)
- 7,783JPY bundle = 45,450 Emeralds(x1.9)
- 13,620JPY bundle = 79,100 Emeralds(x1.9)
- 23,349JPY bundle = 137,200 Emeralds(x2)
Estimated Emerald equivalent for each bundle(in Guild will get)
- 1,946JPY bundle = 19,108 Emeralds(x3.3)
- 3,891JPY bundle = 40,226 Emeralds(x3.4)
- 7,783JPY bundle = 75,204 Emeralds(x3.2)
- 13,620JPY bundle = 128,690 Emeralds(x3.1)
- 23,349JPY bundle = 206,626 Emeralds(x2.9)
During this event, there will be daily bundle sales.
The bundle contents are not specifically related to the event.
Elemental Synergy Bundle
The bundle was sold for 24 hours only on the first day of the event.
Secrets of Outland Bundle
The bundle was sold for 24 hours only on the 2nd day of the event.
Valkyrie’s Artifacts Bundle
The bundle was sold for 24 hours only on the 3rd day of the event.