About Iris’s Pets
For those wondering how to wear Iris’s pets.
Overview of each pet
- Possible to extend firepower with Albus. One of the main candidates
- Oliver can strengthen her skills while supplementing her durability
- Biscuit can be used to counter Sebastian while extending his status
- As of February 2023, the Dante, Ishmael, and K’arkh configurations that are commonly used for defense will be considered as a base.
- (This may not be suitable for all cases, but actually depends on factors such as resurrection, evasion buffs, and criticality, on a case-by-case basis.
- Please consider this as a rough draft.
Case of choose Albus
- When you can put Iris in 5th position against Dante (Dante’s first skill is basically for the 4 people in front of him)
- Ishmael (unless he uses Accelerate, no one except the first person will be hit).
Cases to choose Oliver
- When placing Iris other than the 5th position vs. Dante (because she will be killed by a one critical hit)
- Against K’arkh (because he will be killed by a one shot)
Cases of choose Biscuit
- When Oliver and Albus are used for other hero, and you can add a pet of any kind.
- Patronize Biscuit and you’ll survive the armor difference in this pattern.
- When you want to counter Sebastian with debuff saturation, but you need just a few more.