- Main Updates
- Guild DASHIMAKI-TAMAGO 2022.Week31
No major updates on the schedule of events.
There is a possibility of a new pet or a new hero at the end of the month.
- 8/5 (Fri.) – 8/12 (Fri.): Trial of Heavens
- 8/12 (Fri.) – 8/15 (Mon.): Riotous Growth
- 8/16(Tue.) – 8/19(Fri.): The Path of Mercy (Thea mini-event)
- 8/19 (Fri.) – 8/22 (Mon.): Time of the Fearless (probably..Emerald x4 Sale)
About Iris’s Soul Stone
According to the official announcement, the opportunity to obtain it will appear shortly.
Light and Dark Titans
Light and Dark Titans are scheduled to appear this fall.
The four titans and totem will not appear immediately, but will be implemented gradually.
It seems that training materials can be diverted.
Personally, I will not digest spheres on a daily basis and save them until the new totems appear.
This will continue until a new totem is introduced, even if a new titan is introduced.
If you already have 18 totems, it would be better for you.
Policy for adding more ascension skills in the future
An official position was given on what policy to add.
- There will be new Ascension Skills this year. But just to make it clear: the release of Ascension Skills was always meant to be a long gradual process, there were no plans of releasing Ascension Skills for all heroes at the some time or in a rapid succession.
- Ascension Skills are a great balancing tool, and that’s why in most cases we are adding them to those heroes who are falling behind and falling heavily out of meta. If we release new great Ascension Skills for a hero who is already very strong we would make him straight-up overpowered, and that’s just not what we want to do.
- But with the releases of new heroes and pets meta will continue to change, and that means that heroes who are currently popular might become less powerful, and in this case we will consider buffing them with the Ascension Skills. We will continue add Ascension Skills throughout years along with rolling out new features, these two things are not mutually exclusive.
Settlement price increase in Japanese yen (JPY)
- Due to the depreciation of the yen, the price increase is in line with the exchange rate.
- 20% price increase for some user IDs has been implemented in advance.
- Those who are eligible will be notified of the price increase via Mail.
- Selection criteria of the users who were selected for the prior implementation is not yet known
* The target and non-target users seem to be divided even within a server
* For players who have accounts on multiple servers, the target and non-target users seem to be divided for each account
- We expect that all users will probably be targeted by the time of the x4 sale.