- Summer Festival Overview
- Summer Festival Play Guide
- Solar Skin
- About after the event
- Event History
- Summer Festival and Emerald x4 Sale
- Summer Bundle
- Events in the same format
Summer Festival Overview
- Inspired by Midsummer festivals. Event held somewhere between June and July every year.
- Same event format as Halloween.
- The most difficult of all the events, requiring as much advance preparation as possible.
- The special shop is only available for this event, but you can use it all year round if you keep the coins.
- The availability of coins is largely a matter of luck; some people say they drew 20 times and won 10 times, while others say they drew 50 times and won only 2 times….
- Don’t miss out on the mini-games and free distribution of event items!
- Solar skins are added to three heroes each year in this event.
- Every year there are new Avatars and Frame for quest rewards, but they are often subtle. Those prior to last year are available from Summer Doll, though at a low rate.
Everyone who enjoys sunshine and lights the lives of others with kindness, welcome to the Summer Festival in Strongford!
Summer Festival Play Guide
Summer Festival Event Flow
- Obtain “honey” by completing quests and purchasing bundles.
- Use “honey” to get prizes.
- About 13% of the prizes are “Summer Festival Coin”.
- Use the “Summer Festival Coin” to exchange them for training materials you want at the Summer Festival Shop.
- Once you get “Summer Festival Coin”, you can use them anytime even after the event is over.
Summer Festival Quest Contents
- 1. Complete quests of the special event (MAX 84): In other words, this is an additional reward.
- 2. Log in (MAX 7) : Achieved naturally by logging in to Hero Wars every day
- 3. VIP Level (MAX 7) : Achieved automatically when you meet the VIP level
- 4. Spend Emerald (MAX 65,000) : Efficient to use in Campaign and Outland
- 5. Spend Energy (MAX 18,000) : Use staggered techniques to advance as far as possible
- 6. Open Chests in Outland (MAX 70) : Open a Chest of Emerald x90 every day.
- 7. Get Hero Soul Stones (MAX 500) : Use store, time difference technique, and stock chests
- 8. Fight on the Arena or Grand Arena (MAX 50) : Focus on frequency rather than winning
Summer Festival How to do Soul Stone Quest
- All shops purchase soul stones (except Jet)
- Purchase soul stones in Outland Shop is a matter of judgment.
- Campaigns complete all Heroic Missions every day (as much as possible)
- Save the dolls obtained from each event in advance and use them.
- Save the right to receive 30 and 80 Soul Stones instead of heroes in the Season Event giveaway and use them.
- Save the Lesser Hero Soul Stone Chest from log-in bonuses and use them here.
- If you plan to obtain soul stones from Certificate, save them until the start of this event and use them here.
- It is not recommended to buy the Hero Soul Stone Chest at the Summer Festival Shop (not very cost-effective).
Summer Festival How to complete other quests
- 1,000 Hero’s Soul Stones! the largest of all the events if you want to finish!
- Campaign and Outland have higher priority for emerald use
- If you are saving 500 energy from the official gift to Mail, using it here is an option, but remember that there is a large element of luck in this event
- If you haven’t conquered the bosses in Outland, you can add to the number of treasure chests you can open by advancing here.
- If you have a reasonable amount of emeralds, you want to open up to Emerald x90. If you have left the Outland boss behind, you can open x90 every time you defeat him.
- Arena/G-arena needs a lot of times anyway. If you don’t have time, you can go on a suicide mission, so you want to prioritize digesting the number of times first.
Priority with other events
- Enchanted Runes, Chaos Core, Artifact Coins, Gold and shop are the main prizes. Whether you are looking for these or not.
- The Solar Skins will pop up for a limited time, but they are the same price as usual. You can go through it.
Summer Festival Coin, Summer Festival Shop
About the addition of the Solar Skin
- Added to three heroes.
- Solar Skins will be available for the target heroes at the same time as the event is added
- After the event is over, you can still get it through normal means (Skin Stone or Bundle).
- There is a special shop, but the content is the same as the regular shop and there are no benefits.
- There is no advantage to use the special shop.
- If you need a Solar Skin, you can procure it at your own pace when you need it.
About the additional heroes for the Solar Skins
The number of Solar Skins is increased by 3 each year for this event.
2022 : Crista, Lars, Deredevil
2021 : Ishmael, Astrid and Lucas, Ginger
2020 : Martha, Faceless, Dante
2019 : Lian, Jhu, Kai
Tristan’s Solar Skin
The Tristan’s Solar Skin is not related to this event and was added at the same time of its implementation in the game.
About after the event
- After the event, they will be exchanged at the rate of Honey x100 = Beekeeper’s Box x1.
Fractions will be rounded up, so a small fraction is more profitable.
(After the event store disappears, reload your browser and you will receive it in your Mail.)
- Summer Coins and Summer Dollars can be used even after the event ends.
- Summer Dolls have about a 1% chance of discharging Honey x250. This has not been tested what happens when Summer Dolls are used after the event is over.
How to use Summer Festival Coins after the event
Inventory – Coin – Summer Festival Coin – Spend
If you want to cancel use, press esc without pressing “Buy” to cancel.
- Thu, 25 July 2019 (7 days)
- Fri, 19 June 2020 (7 days)
- Thu, 24 June 2021 (7 days)
- Mon, 25 July 2022 (7 days)
Summer Festival and Emerald x4 Sale
Emerald x4 sales are often held during the Summer Festival.
As for 2022, it is unknown because the “Time of the Fearless” is set for the same month.