- Outland Explanation
- Related Events
- Related Page
- There are three bosses
Vadjar the Incinerator: Strength Skin Stone
Ilyssa the Weaver: Intelligense Skin Stone
Brog the Conqueror: Agility Skin Stone
- Earn skinstone and outland coins daily.
- Advancing all at once is good when there is the Outland condition for a limited time quest.
- Once you defeat a boss, you can’t fight again.
- The maximum level of bosses is 160
- Heroes who can challenge bosses are limited to a certain number of battles for each boss.
- Highly effective heroes are almost same as guild raid
Outland’s fourth boss
- Four bosses in Outland, K’arkh convinced by Judge to retire.
- “One of the four Negators of All Creation”, that is.
- I wonder what skinstone K’arkh drops…
Outland Treasure Chest
- In order of cosmetics, it goes free, 90×2, 4,500, 500×2, 200×2.
- The best way to use Emeralds is 90×2. 90×2 every day is a good way to spend Emeralds.
- Hero Skins upgrade are those who take quite a long time to cunstantiate.
- If you use a lot of emeralds, you should invest in 4,500 intensively during Special quests.
- Stopping at 200×2 is worst.
Chests and Defeat bosses in Outland
- Defeating the boss immediately resets the Chest and opens the free Chest.
- Do not kill the boss before you open the free Chest.
- If you have a few Emeralds, it is more efficient to open 90×2 before fighting the next boss.
Outland Daily Rewards
- Compared to Adventure, Outland’s dailies are fewer.
- It’s better to try to get a lvl 160 boss when you can afford it than to rush to get a lvl 160 boss.
- Special frames can be obtained by defeating 3 Lv160
- This is one of the easiest conditions to obtain special frames.
How to defeat the bosses
- You can challenge the boss as many times as you like until you defeat it.
- No resources are consumed in the challenge.
- Because there is an element of luck, you may be able to beat the boss after repeated attempts.
- Although it may be easier to defeat the boss by manual operation, it is possible to defeat the boss up to lv. 160 by auto operation.
- The power required to defeat Lv160 with the optimal formation is about 200,000~500,000