- What is an Artifact Chest?
- Related Articles
What is an Artifact Chest?
- Unlocked at team level 20.
- Can be opened with either the treasure chest of artifacts or emeralds.
- Provides artifact materials.
- Features different treasure chest levels. The more you open, the higher the treasure chest level.
- Higher treasure chest levels unlock better items.
- As the treasure chest level increases, bonus artifact coins can be obtained.
- When the treasure chest level is raised, guild members receive a bonus artifact key. Note that due to this specification, the artifact key cannot be transferred from one server to another.
- Although a grand prize exists, the probability of obtaining it is quite low.
|Chest level||Nead to Use||Bonus Artifact Coin||Bonus Artifact Key||Unlock|
Gift for first time
Opening with Emeralds is discounted during Sale Events or “Discount Day!“.
- Offers Artifact Coins and Chaos Cores.
- The Grand Prize for this Treasure Chest is not counted as an exhaustible item and is obtained in addition to the regular materials.
- The emission rates for all prizes, except for the Grand Prize, are officially disclosed.
- However, they are not reflected after the red AF support.
Unboxing 10,000 chests
Fragments is omitted.
|Uncommon Artifact Essence||1,966|
|Rare Artifact Essence||1,792|
|Superior Artifact Essence||1,847|
|Flawless Artifact Essence||2,177|
|Absolute Artifact Essence||2,170|
|Uncommon Artifact Scroll||2,075|
|Rare Artifact Scroll||2,181|
|Superior Artifact Scroll||1,784|
|Flawless Artifact Scroll||1,898|
|Absolute Artifact Scroll||1,968|
|Uncommon Artifact Metal||2,042|
|Rare Artifact Metal||1,869|
|Superior Artifact Metal||2,019|
|Flawless Artifact Metal||1,985|
|Absolute Artifact Metal||2,016|