- What you need to know when you get started
- Related Articles
What you need to know when you get started
- What kind of game is Hero Wars?
- Here is a rundown of what you should know when you start the game.
It’s like a tutorial until Team Level 130
- You may feel like you’ve done a lot of work. In reality, you can train your team up to team level 100 or so, even if you don’t pay for it, and you can start over as much as you want!
- If you are not satisfied with the results, you can always start over on the newest server.
There is only one season events per player
- Season events are only available once per player and start at a certain Team Level.
- Gold tickets are important.
- Totems are especially important.
A good start is an advantage
- The game starts on the same server as people who started at the same time.
- Various rankings exist within the same server, such as guild battles and arenas.
- The ranking rewards will make a difference in the pace of training over a period of one or two years.
- If you get an advantage in the ranking at the beginning, the difference in pace of training is created from the advantage in the ranking, and the amount of your own reward will be boosted.
- Because of the advantageous starting position, it is more advantageous to pay the first fee than to pay the second fee.
- Once you reach team level 30, guilds are released and you can start working on diverse content
- Even after that, the earlier you release pets and ascensions, the better!
Guild are important
- This game has a lot of rewards per guild.
- Therefore, if you join a guild in a slightly higher league, the amount of rewards will increase dramatically.
- A guild with many inactive members has many disadvantages, and it is better to move guild then to enjoy the game.
- However, for those who prefer to play at their own pace, even at the expense of rewards, private guilds are also an option.
- Even if you are not paying, many guilds will accept you up to the Silver League with proper communication and activity.
- The speed of training is completely different between those who skip and those who don’t.
- We want to make sure to conduct them during the event period, especially if they apply to events during the event period
- Officials give out gift codes at least once a day.
- Just click on the game’s URL from the official website to get it.
Server moves are restrictive
- If you fail to get started, you may want to start over on a server that started later.
- However, if you move to a later server, you will not be able to take over your heroes, and you will have to start over from the beginning.