- About Hero Wars Season FAQ
- Astral Season FAQ
- Summoned a Hero / Pet / Titan
- What will I get instead of the Skin I already have?
- What happens if I get a Skin, I have not summoned?
- How many levels can I reach without the Gold Ticket?
- Will I receive all the rewards for the Gold Ticket if I buy it later
- Is the Gold Ticket only active on one server?
- Is the Gold Ticket active for all 30 days?
- Will I get VIP points for activating the Gold Ticket?
- What happen to my gold tickets when I move servers?
- Eternal Summer Season FAQ
- Champions Season Official FAQ
- Frozen Treasure Season FAQ
- Cosmic Season FAQ
- Season of Nature 3 FAQ
- Related Articles
About Hero Wars Season FAQ
- This is a comprehensive FAQ guide for Hero Wars Season Events.
- The information provided is based on answers from the official Community Manager.
- The guide has added additional information and clarifications in parentheses () throughout the article.
- The titles have been adjusted to match the content accurately.
Astral Season FAQ
Summoned a Hero / Pet / Titan
- Q. I’ve already summoned a Hero / Pet / Titan that I could get for the activated Gold Ticket. What will I receive instead?
- A. You will receive Soul Stones: 80 Hero’s Stones, 60 Pet’s Stones, 30 Titan’s Stones, and 250 Supertitan’s Stones.
What will I get instead of the Skin I already have?
- Q. What will I get instead of the Skin I already have?
- A. You will receive 5000 Skin Stones (Strength, Intelligence, or Agility depending on this Hero Stat).
What happens if I get a Skin, I have not summoned?
- Q. What happens if I get a Skin for a Hero that I have not summoned?
- A. Now you’ll get a Skin even if you don’t have a Hero. You can equip it after summoning this Hero.
How many levels can I reach without the Gold Ticket?
- Q. How many levels can I reach without the Gold Ticket?
- A. You can reach level 50 without the Gold Ticket if you complete the available quests of the Astral Season for all 30 days.
Season Events – EXP
Will I receive all the rewards for the Gold Ticket if I buy it later
- Q. Will I receive all the rewards for the Gold Ticket if I buy it later, not from the start of the Astral Season?
- A. You will be able to get all the rewards even if you buy the Gold Ticket on the last day of the Astral Season.
Is the Gold Ticket only active on one server?
- Q. Is the Gold Ticket only active for my account on one server?
- A. Yes. One Gold Ticket per server.
Is the Gold Ticket active for all 30 days?
- Q. Is the Gold Ticket active for all 30 days of the Astral Season?
- A. That’s right, it will be active for the entire season.
Will I get VIP points for activating the Gold Ticket?
- Q. Will I get VIP points for activating the Gold Ticket?
- A. Yes, you will receive VIP points for activating the Gold Ticket.
What happen to my gold tickets when I move servers?
- Q. What will happen to my current event level and my Gold Ticket if I transfer my account to another server?
- A. Your Astral Season level and the Gold Ticket will be safely transferred with your account.
Eternal Summer Season FAQ
What is the current stance on Eternal Summer skins
- Q. what is the current stance on Eternal Summer skins being available to f2p players or p2w players that did not invest into the season at the time it was available to them? Is there any plan to allow players who want to max their heroes to get the skins after the season has passed for them? Some of the skins, such as Lian’s MA, have quite a big impact on their total effectiveness, and it therefore seems strange or unfair to deny access to such a large hero improvement after the fact.
- A. There are no plans for summer skins release. But never say never.
Champions Season Official FAQ
What will happen to the Gift of the Dominion if I will not use?
- Q. What will happen to the Gift of the Dominion if I will unlock it but will not use it by the end of the Season?
- A. After the end of the Champions season, all the unclaimed rewards, including the Gift of the Dominion, will be sent to your mail. After claiming the Gift of the Dominion from your mail, it will be transferred to your inventory. After that, you will be able to use it from your Inventory at any time.
Gift of the Dominion
Can I use the Gift of the Dominion for Red +2 ?
- Q. Can I use the Gift of the Dominion for upgrading the hero with a maxed-out rank (Red +2)?
- A. Yes, you can use the Gift of the Dominion on a hero with a maxed-out rank. In this case, this hero will receive all the missing equipment pieces.
Also, a couple of notes on the “Energy Recovery x3” bonus
- If you will collect two “Energy Recovery x3” bonuses at once, The Energy Recovery rate will remain x3: if you activate two or more Energy Recovery bonuses at the same time, then only their duration will be summed up.
- If you forget to collect the “Energy Recovery x3” bonus before the Season ends, you will receive the bonus via the in-game mail as well as other unclaimed rewards. Note: the bonus will be activated right after you collect it from the mail.
Energy Recovery x3
Frozen Treasure Season FAQ
Grand prize reward for the Frozen Treasure Season
- Q. Please change the grand prize reward for the Frozen Treasure Season when a player has all 30 titan totem fragments.
The reward is currently 1000 Titan Artifact Spheres if you have 30 titan totem fragments. However, you can obtain 1000 Titan Artifact Spheres for 45000 emeralds at the Altar of the Elements. You said the Frozen Treasure Season was worth 400000+ emeralds, however, we both know that at least 200000 of that value was from the titan totem fragment grand prize. This is true since you can exchange a titan totem fragment through Nexters support for 200000. For a player who has all 30 existing titan totem fragments therefore they are not getting the promised value of 400000+ emeralds for buying the Frozen Treasure Season ticket. This is cheating those players by at least 155000 emeralds.
Since most any player who has obtained 30 titan totem fragments has spent a significant amount of real life $$ to obtain this feat Nexters should NOT be cheating those players – these are your very best customers! Nexters should provide 5000 Titan Artifact Spheres as the Frozen Treasure Season grand prize alternative.
- A. This issue was fixed, now everyone who has a Gold Ticket should get a Sphere with Dark/Light Totem Fragment as a main reward for the Frozen Treasure Season, no matter how many Totem Fragments they have. The description of the Gold Ticket Gifting Offer was also changed, so it won’t confuse anyone anymore. Thank you for your patience, everyone!
Ancient Elemental Spirit Summoning Sphere
Cosmic Season FAQ
Can we gift the Totem, if we have them all?
- Q. Daniel did not answer the question in the Live stream. Can we gift the Totem, if we have them all?
- A. The main prize for Cosmic Season is a Totem fragment, both for those who maxed Light and Dark Totems and for those who didn’t. And yes, if you have Dark and Light Totems maxed out already, you can gift this Totem or exchange it for Emeralds.
The season’s rewards were greatly reduced from the previous season
- Q. Can you tell a reason why the season’s rewards were greatly reduced from the previous season? Here is a comparison of rewards between Cosmic and Frozen treasure seasons. The rewards themselves are mostly the same, but the amount is reduced by 20-60%
- A. The answer is simple: the Frozen Treasure Season was not a regular season, it was a festive event that we meant as one of the holiday celebrations and activities. As such it was purposefully made more rich on rewards beyond our usual Season’s value. I understand that is very easy and seems logical to compare these two Seasons as they have a lot of rewards in common, but that is not a fair comparison
Consistency of Cosmic Season Rewords
- Q. Apologies if this has been addressed somewhere else but why are there no Solaris Soul Stones in the Cosmic Season but there are Tenebris Soul Stones? Further that, there are no Gleaming Defense Seals as a prize, both in the Quest Rewards AND in the chests (at the end of the season), but yet the two Tanks’ Soul Stones (who need these seals) are available as prizes. The whole thing seems a little inconsistent given that we have to pay $$ for a season that’s not complete. If anyone feels the same, please star this and let’s hope to get some answers. Thanks!
- A. As you know, most of our new entities like Heroes, Titans and Pets are usually can be obtained exclusively through the dedicated event, and then they are unavailable through any other means for some time. Solaris was released very recently, so we didn’t want to trivialize her too quickly.
But I agree that it feels weird not to have the full roster there, and we shared your feedback with the devs.
Regarding Gleaming Defense Seals, I understand they seemed missed out and together with the support team we’ve already relayed these questions to our developers team.
I guess the developers didn’t make the reward list with consistency as the main priority for the Season rewards, otherwise, we wouldn’t put there Heroes’ equipment and Eternal Seeds and everything else that’s not related to Cosmic Titans. Most of the time the team just thinks about overall value and usefulness but bearing a Season theme in mind.
Heroic Chest Quests in Season Events
- Q. Is it necessary that the latest season has two 7 day tasks with collecting soul stones from the heroic chest? Most tasks are free2play, but not this one. And adding it twice is not okay. Especially when the second one is collecting 30 soul stones. Please remove that quests completely or reduce it to 7 soul stones.
- A. We will bring this suggestion to the dev’s team.
Season of Nature 3 FAQ
Will other seasons be as short?
- Q. (Taking into account that the current Nature Season 3 has been changed from the 30-day format of Nature Season 1/2 to a 14-day quest structure, I have a question.) Will other seasons be as short?
- A. In the future, there may be changes in the duration and content of seasons. The timing of events and types of tasks and rewards may also change.
How long will the breaks be?
- Q. (Lately, seasons have been continuously added. I’m curious about the duration until the next season is added.) How long will the breaks be?
- A. Breaks between seasons may vary as the duration of seasons themselves. So “no break” is possible too.
Why is it called a season ?
- Q. Why is it called a season, besides it is not 3 months?
- A. The season is now a well-established name for this activity. The duration can vary, just like the “rainy season” or the “raspberry harvest season” do not correspond to calendar seasons.
Can totems be gifted or exchanged for resources?
- Q. (Regarding the Spheres obtained during the season events.) Can totems be gifted or exchanged for resources(=200,000 Emeralds)?
- A. Yes.
Absolute Spirit Summoning Sphere
Difficulties with completing the first season task
- Q. Difficulties with completing the first season task. (There were some players who used up their Prophet Cards for the day before the system update time when the season event started.)
- A. We have received a lot of feedback on this issue. The developers will try to take this into account when planning future seasons.
Same season frame
- Q. Same season frame. (To be more precise, minor adjustments.)
- A. New players in the game do not have this frame yet. However, we agree that having a unique frame would be better for each season. We’ve told this to devs and they have said that they will try to return a “unique frame for every season” practice.
Why do the seasons start at different times?
- Q. (The start varies depending on the player.) Why do the seasons start at different times?
- A. The season starts at the same world time according to the server, but due to the difference in time zones around the world, the number of hours on the first day may vary. However, the developers have anticipated such situations, so additional points have been added to the Season tasks, allowing players to still reach the final reward even if they miss tasks on the first day
Season Event Guide, Rewords, Quest Order
Ascension Season Astral Season Champions Season Cosmic Season Elemental Season Eternal Summer Season Event Frozen Treasure Season Gold Ticket Nature Season Season Season of Nature