- Level, Health, Attack, Elemental Armor, and Elemental Damage.
- They decrease in importance from the top to the bottom.
- Prioritizing the Tank’s level and Health and Super Titan’s Attack is strong, but a sense of balance is also necessary to optimize Totems.
- 120 max.
- Elemental Damage and Elemental Armor effects are attenuated by level difference.
- Extremely important when fighting against favorable Elements.
- Priority for Tanks is recommended due to the large impact on Elemental Armor.
- Super Titan is also important as it affects Elemental Damage.
- The second most important status after level.
- When Health is prioritized, it is easier to extend the ability to fight in the Dungeon.
- Health is more important than Attack because as long as Health is high, you can withstand the opponent’s attacks, save Totems, and attack with Totems.
- Health is especially important for Tanks, and skins should also be prioritized.
- Health is especially important for Moloch, the Tank of the Fire Titan, whose Totem is specialized for attack.
- Lower priority than Health.
- Priority should be given to the Super Titan, which is a source of firepower, to increase its effectiveness.
- Reduces damage in complex conditions.
- When attacking, it reduces damage from favorable Elements.
- When defending, if you are Water, Fire, or Earth, it reduces damage from Water, Fire, and Earth.
- When defending, if you are Darkness or Light, it reduces damage from Darkness or Light.
- Note that the effect changes between attack and defense.
- Increases damage when attacking with favorable Elements.
- Lowest priority status, as it has no effect on non-beneficial Elements.