- Keira’s Brawls Explanation
- What is Brawl?
- Brawl Shop
- After the Event
- Brawl Treasure Bundle
- Daily Bundle
- Keira Guide
- Related Articles
- A special event held in conjunction with Keira’s Ascension Skill Release.
- Gather all of Keira’s materials at once.
- There is a lot of equipment in the store prizes, but be aware that most of it is not very cost effective.
- An arena-style event called Brawl.
- Five days of events.
- Quest prizes are not very profitable, so it is better to prioritize other events for emerald use
- The coins you get for winning or losing Brawl are very profitable. Think of it as an arena event, and aim for a max reward of 5 losses or less every day.
Keira’s Brawls Explanation
How to Play
- Collect Brawl Coins from event quests, Brawl battles, and Emeralds.
- Use Brawl Coins to buy items in the Brawl Shop.
- Purchased items can be used to train other Heroes besides Keira.
Event Name: T.B.D.
- 1. Log in (MAX 3)
- 2. Buy Emeralds (MAX 90,000)
- 3. Spend Emeralds (MAX 120,000)
- 4. Spend energy (MAX 8,000)
- 5. Open Outland Chests (MAX 200)
- 6. Arena/Grand Arena Battles (MAX 40)
- 7. Open Artifact Chests (MAX 100)
- 8. Open Tower Chests (MAX 100)
- Spend 50 Emeralds x2 every day during the event to advance the quest in the campaign.
And beyond if you can afford it. Also, use the time difference between updates to stack 6 days.
Try to use emeralds and spend energy at the same time.
- During the event period, spend 90 emeralds x6 every day to open the treasure chest in Outland.
If you can afford it, go beyond that. Also, use the time difference between updates to stack 6 days.
Try to use emeralds and open chests in Outland at the same time.
- When considering acquiring VIP, Valkyrie’s favor can also be utilized as 100 VIP.
- Because of the tower quests, you will want to take advantage of the time difference technique in particular.
What is Brawl?
- It’s an irregular arena where you get victory rewards for defeating other players in the server.
- Victory rewards are 22 wins and 6,800 Brawl Coins per day max.
- Defense rewards are 5 wins and 750 Brawl Coins per day max.
- Two potential attackers are always shown. The one you don’t defeat will stay.
- Mojo is fixed, only the pet can be changed.
- After 5 losses, you will need to purchase additional challenges with Emeralds.
- Life is restored once a day.
- Life recovery is based on its own update time, which is staggered from quest updates.
About Brawl’s rewards
- Earn up to 6,800 Brawl Coins per day even if you play for free.
- Equivalent to 13,600 Emeralds for 5 days.
- It’s a bit of a hassle, but due to the importance of collecting the Hands of Glory in the store, you want to achieve as much as possible.
- Only on the first day, you can easily win against NPCs if you start off with a dash (because other players don’t have a defense team ready).
- Build a relatively versatile organization to reduce the hassle and make it more efficient.
- Aim for a 22-game winning streak to get within 5 losses.
- Due to the large number of battles required, press the ESC key and skip more.
- Since successful defense is important, everyone is trying to be creative, and it has become more difficult for one team to win!
If you lose 5 games in Brawl
- Buy 5 lives for 100 emeralds. The 22 win reward of 2,000 Brawl coins is equivalent to 400 emeralds, so it’s a possible decision.
- Wait for your own update time and try again. In the case of Japan time (UTC+9), the following will happen:
1. Your life will be restored early in the morning at 5:00 a.m.
2. Brawl will be updated at 11:00 a.m. before noon.
(note that your life will not be restored at this time)
- Dante tanks prove highly effective in environments where there are few Dante tanks.
- In an environment with numerous Corvus, a team with Dorian positioned directly behind Keira shows effectiveness.
- It’s anticipated that Vex will be deployable on the final day. The trend may change during this period.
- Due to the significance of successful defense, everyone is becoming more creative. It’s often challenging for a single team to triumph against all players alone!
- Considering future updates, I believe evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of Keira’s teams in these Brawls will be a challenge…
Team sumple and Result
Brawl’s Defense Team
- From this second edition, you can now get defense rewards!
- It’s a good idea to have a team that can defend.
- Teams that can be seen as strong at a glance tend to be avoided.
- A team that looks beatable but is not is effective.
- Arena Masters and other people who are known to be strong in the server are at a slight disadvantage.
Reference: The 1st Brawl
Reference: The 2nd Brawl
Reference: The 3rd Brawl
After the Event
- The Brawl Shop will be open for 24 hours after the event ends.
- After the Brawl Shop ends, unused Brawl Coins will be converted at 750 coins:1 Keira Doll (delivered to the Mail).
- Brawl Coin conversions are rounded up to the nearest whole number. It’s a good idea to leave fractions on purpose.
- Tuesday, October 17, 2023 (3 days)
Brawl Treasure Bundle
Brawl Treasure Bundle ALL