- Tank Cat introduced in 2023.
- He possesses a debuff-cutting skill. In the web version, Sebastian and Khorus excel at debuff-cutting, while Celeste, Nebula, Judge, and others have certain abilities in this regard as well. However, Khorus lacks certainty and primarily serves as a support role. Consequently, a strong debuff-focused defense line in CoW can deplete Sebastian and hinder his attacks. Thus, it has the potential to create a stir in the CoW.
- His first artifact enhances critical hit rate, making him a distinctive tank.
- He is relatively squishy compared to other tanks.
- Julius demonstrates strong support capabilities, with his 3rd and 4th skills seemingly triggered by all barriers present in the team. This allows him to synergize well with teams that possess numerous barrier skills.
- There is an official synergy with Peppy, but he is better suited for a partnership with Judge.
- He is vulnerable to physical gore and struggles in battles against Dante and Ishmael. While he is a new hero, he may not be very compatible with the current environment of 2023.
Driven by his ingenuity and passion for adventuring, the Star Wanderer designed the Felix mech suit. He arrived in the Dominion from a planet so distant you cannot see its star in the sky. Julius will stand up for himself as well as defend his allies. Despite his undeniable cuteness and soothing purrs, the dauntless feline fighter fills his foes with fear. His motto, “MREOW!”, is recognized and dreaded throughout the universe!
- Julius surrounds his team with a defense matrix that absorbs all damage. After the matrix is destroyed, all heroes in the team are healed.
- Julius surrounds himself with an energy shield that absorbs all damage. If it’s is not destroyed over 5 seconds, the remaining shield is copied onto each ally.
- When receiving any shield, Julius boosts his physical attack until the end of the battle.
- Julius keeps protecting his allies even after their shields are destroyed. When an ally loses a shield, all negative effects are removed and they gain bonus armor and magic defense for 1.5 seconds.
- Grants feline reflexes to all allies, speeding up their attacks and skills for each active shield.