- About This Bundle
- Play Guide
About This Bundle
- The cost performance is not very good.
- The efficiency of acquiring red artifacts surpasses that of the Emerald x4 Sale.
- The Artifact chest of included has been upgraded from orange to red (refer to the Previous version here).
- It is not eligible for Emerald Falls.
- VIP players are eligible to earn VIP points.
Can Get Red Artifacts
- Bundle 1 : 363 Absolute Artifacts (Comparison Chest: 188)
- Bundle 2 : 725 Absolute Artifacts (Comparison Chest: 377)
- Bundle 3 : 1,600 Absolute Artifacts (Comparison Chest: 751)
- Bundle 4 : 3,250 Absolute Artifacts (Comparison Chest: 1,331)
- Bundle 5 : 6,125 Absolute Artifacts (Comparison Chest: 2,266)
Comparison Artifact Chest
“Comparison Chest” provides an estimated expected quantity of red AF that would be acquired if the equivalent amount of emeralds were used during the Emeralds x4 sale to purchase emeralds and subsequently open the Artifact Chest. This expected value is calculated based on the actual number of 12,500 pieces opened. Superior outcomes would be achieved if the same amount were spent during the Emeralds x5 sale and Artifact Chest were opened during the Sale event.
- Bundle 1 = 12,800 Emeralds (x2.1)
- Bundle 2 = 25,600 Emeralds (x2.1)
- Bundle 3 = 54,080 Emeralds (x2.2)
- Bundle 4 = 97,600 Emeralds (x2.3)
- Bundle 5 = 180,160 Emeralds (x2.5)
Estimated amount(in Guild will get)
- Bundle 1 = 17,440 Emeralds (x2.9)
- Bundle 2 = 34,880 Emeralds (x2.9)
- Bundle 3 = 69,856 Emeralds (x2.9)
- Bundle 4 = 122,656 Emeralds (x2.9)
- Bundle 5 = 212,640 Emeralds (x2.9)
Emeralds obtained from quests
If you have not earned VIP points outside of this bundle, the following Points will be available for special events.
- Bundle 1 : 600 Points
- Bundle 2 : 1,200 Points
- Bundle 3 : 2,400 Points
- Bundle 4 : 2,700 Points
- Bundle 5 : 2,700 Points