- Screen Display Options
- Related Articles
Screen Display Options
- For an enjoyable gaming experience, we offer various screen display settings.
- The following section provides a detailed explanation of these options.
Settings in the Menu
- These configurations can be accessed through the menu outside of the in-game interface.
- Access them via the menu.
Menu Location (when displayed in the upper right corner)
Display Options in the Menu
Screen Resolution Settings
- Choose between Large ON or Large OFF for optimal resolution.
- Toggle Widescreen between ON and OFF.
Objects are positioned relatively closely together.
Objects are spaced further apart.
Note on Widescreen Display ON
Certain game modes may include a letterboxed display.
Which Option is Recommended?
- Opt for Widescreen ON for smoother clicking.
- Select Widescreen OFF to minimize mouse scrolling.
- If you’re accessing the game from a smartphone, Widescreen ON is often the preferred choice.
- If anything, turning widescreen display off seems to save machine power!
- I think it’s a good idea to try them out and compare. Many people will decide that it’s just a matter of preference.