Strengths and Weaknesses of the Rufus Resurrection Skill
How does the Rufus Resurrection Skill, the Rakashi’s Oath, work?
It is a very powerful skill, but if you are not familiar with it, you may think it is not what you expected…
- There is no status required to resurrect, and it is excellent out of low power. However, Health recovery depends on magic attack.
- It does not work except for the stopping blow. Skill to recover Health and revive only for lethal damage.
- Opponents have several ways to disable it, and Morrigan is hard counter.
About resurrection skills
- Does not work on physical damage in any way.
- Activated when magic damage and pure damage reduce Health to 0 or less.
- Usability is not so much that it can’t be defeated, but rather that it is a powerful resurrection skill that recovers a lot of Health (it depends on magic attack, so low power is limited).
- With Rufus, which is about purple with low HP, it can be tuned so that every time it revives, it recovers all of its Health. This allows for a series of Armor buffs.
- Even with this skill, there is a pattern of accidental death from the slight physical damage of the rear guard’s normal attack, so it is not possible to be overconfident.
Resurrection skill counters
- There are heroes who can disable resurrection skills and heroes who cannot, so it is useful for both offense and defense.
- If the opponent team with Morrigan, it will always be disabled. It is possible to revive after Morrigan is defeated.
- If the opponent team with Jet, it is disabled only while receiving a potion of fatigue. Fatigue is a debuff, so if you cut the debuff, you will be fine.
- Unlike Astaroth‘s resurrection, Celeste‘s recovery reversal does not disable it. The amount of Health recovery at the time of resurrection is high.
- Unlike Astaroth’s resurrection, Amira‘s decoy cannot disable resurrection. This can be interpreted as because Rufus is not a skill to protect someone, but a skill to revive Rufus himself.
Differences from Astaroth’s Resurrection
Please refer to the following