- Upcoming Events
- Events in July
- Future Appearances: Introducing the New Hero, Cascade
- Forced Reset of Season Rewards
- Official Community Manager FAQ
- Will the introduction of the x3 sale lead to the removal of the x4 sale?
- Concerning the excessive distribution of Soulstones during Season of Nature 3
- How to open a support ticket regarding the Sparks
- What to do if you mistakenly made a purchase during the Emerald offer
- Regarding the addition of new target languages for localization
- Concerning the removal of the artifact ban on the Dark and Light Titans
- Problem with the Battle of Osh timeout limited to 2 minutes and 30 seconds
- Main Updates
- Guild DASHIMAKI-TAMAGO 2023.Week27
- 7/03 (Mon.) – : Nature Season 3
- 7/14 (Fri.) – 7/17 (Mon.) : The Path of Mercy (Thea event)
- 7/15 (Sat.) – 7/18 (Tue.) : The Color of the Night
- 7/17 (Mon.) – 7/20 (Thu.) : Ascension to Asgard
- 7/18 (Tue.) – 7/21 (Fri.) : Shining Ascension
- 7/18 (Tue.) – : Pet Season
- 7/19 (Wed.) – 7/20 (Thu.) : Secret Wealth
- 7/21 (Fri.) – 7/24 (Mon.) : Time of the Fearless
- 7/25 (Tue.) – 8/01 (Tue.) : Summer Festival
Event Calender Format
I had mistakenly written the starting day of the pet season as one day earlier. Correction: (Monday → Tuesday).
Events in July
The official announcement has revealed ten events, presented in no particular order and without known dates.
Among these events, the dates for the following one are currently unknown.
* Add 7.19 > Start on 7/25 (Tue.) :7 days
2. Summer Festival
Future Appearances: Introducing the New Hero, Cascade
A new hero, Cascade, has made her debut in the mobile version of the game.
Forced Reset of Season Rewards
- Due to the Season of Nature 3 outbreak bug, rewards received by players have undergone a forced reset.
- Eligible players have had various types of training performed since the occurrence of the bug reset and returned as resources.
- Compensation gifts have been provided to eligible players.
An Unconventional Response
- It has been unprecedented to reset rewards that were misconfigured on the Nexters side during regular operations.
- However, in this instance, the significant magnitude of the rewards led to the decision to implement the reset.
- There is a bug that may result in the loss of resource data for eligible players after applying the patch.
- Please contact support if you encounter this bug.
Official Message on 1st reset
- Greeting Hero! Recently, you recieved a lot of excess Titan Souls due to a technical issue. You were able to exchange these Titan Souls for other resources, and that gave you an unfair advantage over other players.
- Therefore, we are resotring several resources (Titan Souls and Titan Soul Coins, Gold, Sparks of Power, Titan Potions) to the levels you had berore receiving the incorrest reward. However, this only applies to those resources that you received through the exchange of erroneously issued Titan Coins.
- We understand in the period of time from receiving the excess resoures you might have also progressed in those mechanics through fair means, and we want to compensate for the progress lost.
- We apologize for the inconvenience, here are some resources to make up for the potential loss of your progress. Please accept this gift and continue your Jurney in Dominion!
Official Message on 2nd reset
- The reset of the Gift of the Elements and the incorrect amount of Sparks of Power obtained due to technical issues were done incorrectly. As a result, our team has restored your level of the Gift of the Elements and the amount of Sparks of Power to the values you had before receving the excess resources once more.
- We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding! Sincerely, the Hero Wars team
Official Community Manager FAQ
Titles are tailored to the content.
Will the introduction of the x3 sale lead to the removal of the x4 sale?
- Q. x3 and other sales\offers.
- A. The composition and schedule of in-game offers are not carved in stone. Developers reserve the right to change any special offers rate and percentage. Do not worry, x4 is not going anywhere.
Concerning the excessive distribution of Soulstones during Season of Nature 3
- Q. Offer window bug and Sparks of power bug.
- A. Last week. some players received a lot of excess Titan Soul Stones from the Season of Nature 3 due to a technical issue. The development team fixed it, but players that were able to exchange these Titan Soul Stones for other resources received an unfair advantage over other players. So developers released the script which withdraws the excess of Titan Soul Stones, Titan Soul Coins as well as Gold, Sparks of Power, and Titan Potions. If players made upgrades with the received resources before the withdrawal, these upgrades were reverted to the state they were in before receiving additional resources. All the affected players also received some resources from the development team, as their purchases and upgrades could include original resources on their accounts as well as the ones acquired due to technical error. But this script didn’t run properly for some profiles. So it was fixed and launched again. None of the players’ honestly obtained resources shouldn’t have been withdrawn. However, if you were affected and think that some of your resources were deducted wrongly – please, contact our support team.
If you ever notice any strange behavior with the amount of resources on your profile – if it suddenly decreases or increases – it is better to immediately contact customer support and refrain from spending them. There is a high probability that the developers will become aware of this issue and take measures to fix it. They strive to maintain game balance and fair play principles among participants. The more actions a player takes with unfairly obtained resources, the more difficult it will be to launch a script that will fix it without any issues for such a player. But we hope that we will be able to avoid such errors in the future.
How to open a support ticket regarding the Sparks
- Q. How to open a support ticket regarding Sparks
- A. submit request > gameplay > Game items and resources > Lost items > Request game logs > Describe your problems with Sparks.
What to do if you mistakenly made a purchase during the Emerald offer
- Q. As for the offer window bug.
- A. If you encounter any troubles or accidentally purchased something via miskick on broken windows during that period – please contact the support team
Regarding the addition of new target languages for localization
- Q. New game languages
- A. Our team is monitoring the development of the gaming audience and the need for adding new languages. As far as I know, there are currently ongoing efforts to add a new language
Concerning the removal of the artifact ban on the Dark and Light Titans
- Q. When new Titans artifacts will be added to the Elemental Tournament Shop?
- A. We’re waiting for that too.
Problem with the Battle of Osh timeout limited to 2 minutes and 30 seconds
- Q. annoying Osh server-side timeout issue?
- A. This issue is on the “to-do” list. Hopefully, Developers will get to it soon.
Tip: In addition to the displayed 2:00 time limit on the screen, there is a real-time limit for combat. For example, during a battle, the 2:00 timer may momentarily pause during the animation of the first skill activation, but the actual time continues to elapse. As a result, there is a problem where the real-time limit is exceeded when frequently using Orion’s first skill. The specific time limit depends on the game mode; in adventure mode, it is 3:00, but in guild raid mode, it is only 2:30. This frequent switch to auto mode makes the game more challenging to play.