- Holy Knight of the Elves.
- One of the four strongest tanks (Rufus, Astaroth, Corvus, and Aurora) in the 2023 environment. Especially used in attack teams.
- While other tanks use armor and magic defense to withstand, Aurora is an evasive shield that protects with dodge and magic reflection, and Aurora is also good at magic attacks.
- A tank for magic teams. It can be used by physical teams as well, but in many cases, it is safer to use other tanks.
- A very aggressive tank that can be used in a DPS-less team depending on the opponent.
- Good with Iris, easy to organize vs. Dante and vs. K’arkh. On the other hand, often does not mesh well with Heidi.
- Double tanks are also highly appropriate and mesh well with Astaroth and Corvus.
- The first skill is “attack and defense as one.” While avoiding the opponent’s attacks with the evasion buff, it is capable of counterattacking with a barrage of total magic attacks. Instead of protecting the rear guard with the armor buff, it protects the rear guard with the dodge buff.
- The fourth skill’s barrier reflects up to 85% of magic damage. Because of this, the tank’s low magic defense is not a disadvantage. Because of this skill, the entire team’s damage can be reduced with Axel’s banding in anti-magic battles
- When Kain is patronized, Aurora is extremely strong against opponents who fire a barrage of physical damage. Especially if the opponent is accompanied by Kain, it will suck in the opponent’s Kain attack and fire a barrage of magic.
- Oliver’s patron allows him to gain an advantage in the battle against magic. However, since the turnover rate of the first skill is reduced, the firepower performance falls at a dash.
- Although Isaac can counter the attack, the pet patronized by Aurora can greatly change the win rate. In a defensive formation, there is an operation to trap by patronizing Oliver in anticipation of it.
- Although it is possible to get a stable counter with Iris, there is a firepower loss depending on the organization.
- While other tanks fight with their basic status, Aurora fights with her skills, making her extremely vulnerable to cases in which her skills are stopped by debuffs.
- Very late bloomer due to dodge type. Strength in the process of upgrade is quite inferior to other tanks.
As a child Aurora chose to follow the Light. She left her house and went a long way to finally receive the title of Paladin of Riversar, thus becoming a protector and a lantern for her people.
Crystal of Selias
- Llight flash strikes at the center of the enemy team and deals damage to all enemies around the point of impact.
- Magic Damage: 34,024 (50% Magic attack + Level x 40)
- Stuns and damages a nearby target. (Stun chance lowered if the target’s level is above %level%.)
- Magic Damage: 26,309 (40% Magic attack + Level x 25)
- Stun: 3 seconds
- Casts a spark of light which deals damage to all rivals in its way.
- Magic Damage: 27,009 (40% Magic attack + Level x 35 + 100)
- Passive skill. The shield partially absorbs magic damage. After absorbing a certain amount of damage, the shield explodes, damaging nearby enemies.
- The shield absorbs 85 (Level x 0.5 + 40)% of magic damage
- Shield capacity: 106,215 (10% Now Health)
- Magic Damage: 106,215 (Same as Shield capacity)