- Unreleased Pets: A Preview of Vex
- Related Articles
Unreleased Pets: A Preview of Vex
- Vex, introduced as the tenth pet in 2023, specializes in long-range physical DPS support.
- With a focus on bolstering firepower, Vex also inflicts debuffs to amplify damage.
- Its effectiveness varies based on the opponent’s debuff-cutting skills.This Patron skill is highly likely to be a counter against Sebastian. Additionally, it is believed that debuff cutting is not possible with Khorus. Countermeasures in Julius may be effective.
- Patron skills would be especially compatible with Keira and Ginger.
- There aren’t many heroes that can be patronized, and to begin with, there aren’t many physical pets. This is especially beneficial in CoW and Grand Arena defense.
- The passive skill is compatible with dealing Physical damage, regardless of whether he can be patronized or not. Theoretically, there could be a strategy that amplifies Cornelius’ damage by 1.5x.
- Designed as a counter to Heidi, the prevalence of Heidi’s defense is currently not significant.
- It is believed that whether it serves as a counter to Dante depends on the defensive team. Vex is more likely to excel against teams with Dante having the lowest Health among the five heroes.
- There is a possibility of devising entirely new and unprecedented defense Teams. Similar to advancing to a new stage in a puzzle game, this opens up the potential for a high-level heroic battle experience, distinct from previous strategies.
Based on the timing of the announcement, it is probably an official synergy with Keira.
Keira Will Become Stronger!
Patron Skill: Deep Wounds
- Heroes under Patron’s influence accumulate grievous wounds with each attack. This leads to a proportional increase in physical damage.
Passive Skill: Curse of the Flesh
- Passive Skill.
- Places a curse on the enemy with the lowest Health, dealing Pure damage based on the harm inflicted on other enemies.
Ultimate Skill: Noxious Cloud
- Ranged Attack.
- Inflicts sustained physical damage while reducing armor.